update: finishing 1st year | life | ideas for 3rd year - CM

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

HALLELUJAH! 

1ST YEAR DONE AND DUSTED.
As you already probably know I've been studying HND Media Moving Image for the past 9 months and the first year has finally come to an end, I've got all my work to hand in this week and I'm out of there until September when i start my second year (which is more difficult - fabulous) it's been a tedious few months but I've finished everything a week earlier than hand in so that's always great. I finished my semester 1 with good marks so hopefully I finish semester 2 with good marks - hoping for a merit or distinction - that will make me happy!

My favourite part of the project has got be being able to film a reconstruction of BBC Three's Thirteen which was very fun to recreate and also BBC Three tweeted there response to my reconstruction which I'm very happy about, meaning they hopefully watched it.
 (here is my reconstruction below)


I've finally decided that I want to go away for my third year and leave Cornwall which for me is an exciting idea! As Chloe W has now decided to go away that is also exciting so I can visit her in her first year this coming September too. 




I've been looking at universities again, but I have to look for ones that do top-up degrees for media related courses and I've found a few I would consider such as Salford -MediaCityUK is there and it's also exciting as I'd only be a few hours away from my grandparents and others, Brighton - I've just always wanted to visit Brighton and love the idea of studying there, Wales - as they do a top up degree there and Plymouth - Chloe W and a few of my friends already study there, though I feel this is still to close to home. I would also consider London if I could find a top up degree for it.

Enough about University but now first year is out of the way it means I'm going to be working for 3 months June-September which is so draining but exciting as I am saving money so I can try and go to America or Australia after my full degree is finished - exciting as I've always wanted to go to both places. I also really want a Mini - so trying to save for everything right now, though I can't park so what use would a new car be to me? 

Also Chloe W came to Newquay this week to come and visit as it'd had been about a month since I last seen her properly! We still DIDN'T WRITE A BLOG POST THOUGH - well done us!
Here are some pictures taken by Chloe and I. 











I haven't made a 'blog' specific Spotify playlist in a while so I thought I'd add one to the end of this blog post.




Thanks for reading! - I'll post something worth it soon (I promise)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Two Chloes, One Blog. Design by Fearne.