2015 - New Year's Eve + Christmas Shenanigans... Chloe M ✨

Saturday, 2 January 2016

SOO, I hope everyone has had a good new year and enjoyed the last evening of 2015 it's crazy to think that we are already into the second day (by the time this has posted third day) of 2016!!

It's mad to think that it's already 2016 the last year went so fast and I expect this one to go as fast! - The Christmas holidays have been absolutely super, I got to see all my friends who have come home from university to spend Christmas with there families and to see friends not to mention that we've nearly all gone out drinking everyday before and after Christmas (which for me is weird, as I used to hate nights out) but it's be great spending time with them and getting to see them before we all go our separate ways again and they go back to university until their reading weeks which is sad D:



I've also been able to work with one my best friends again as she's come back to my work place to do some hours over Christmas... because uni makes you poor (apparently!) I don't want anyone to go back to uni there all over the country but I am making it my mission to visit them all and also it'll let me visit some nice cities e.g London and Cardiff which would be nice to see and would also help with my uni filming -(which I haven't done much off, or any off

31st of December - New Year's Eve was really good where I live our whole town dresses up and descends into the centre of Central Square and they do a huuuuuge countdown with everyone and then the harbour have a fireworks display which is pretty good! This year I dressed up as Katniss Everdeen as I absolutely loooooove the hunger games but still am yet to see Mockingjay part 2!

There was a whole range of us, from our friend dressing as a banana another as a fairy, angel, Cindy Lou Who, The Grinch etc etc... it was a pretty good night from whats been remembered from us all! Although the hangover wasn't the best the next day at work - but what do you expect! 
Left to right (Gregg, Serica, (Jade's Friend), Jade, Madeline, Autumn, Liv and Me)

I'm super excited to see what 2016 brings but I'm not going to say any off that 'New Year, New Me' BS because whats the point, just enjoy life and live the adventure really! Me and some of my friends want to go to New York City for a little holiday as I really want to visit there, would be super to see everything there and I've always dreamed of visiting America!!


- HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CHLOE M -


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Two Chloes, One Blog. Design by Fearne.